#Transgender activism entered its decadent phase last week. We must recommit to core values of integrity and competence or risk a backlash.
— Andrea James (@jokestress) August 25, 2014
File the above statement under understatement of the year.
For those living under a rock, here is what Andrea James is referring to:
- The Sylvia Rivera Law Project and Laverne Cox launched a media campaign on behalf of a trans woman in prison (Sylvia China Blast), and released a video featuring Cox reading a letter from that trans woman. But once [lesbian] bloggers learned that trans woman was convicted for the rape, murder, and abuse of a thirteen year old girl, Although the video was then pulled, allegedly at Laverne Cox's request, both The Sylvia Rivera Law Project and Laverne Cox released statements indicating their support for that trans woman.
- Trans activists openly threatening to kill women and children of journalists critical of transgenderism.
- Parker Molloy of The Advocate told a trans activist/writer named Kelsie Darko (or Drako) to kill himself/herself by drinking bleach.
- Zinnia Jones, a YouTube vlogger/activist best known for advocating on behalf of wikileaker
BradleyChelsea Manning announcing if Adolph Hitler were transgender she would do anything he or she can to make sure his prison cell matched his gender identity, not his birth certificate, and would also appear on CNN.
- Autumn Sandeen, formerly of Pam's House Blend wants to have a pow-wow with Peter LaBarbera.
As per genderIdentityWatch.com, for the past several days, trans activists have been trying to make the claim Blast did not commit rape and murder and is the real victim. But they have a document showing that Blast did, in fact, commit rape and murder.